Monday, February 23, 2009

RSV Queens
























First we found out that Madison’s cousin Paisley had RSV…then a few days later Madison started getting a cough. Well, it slowly got worse over the weekend and she started to get a runny nose, and then I called the doctor and they said to bring her in. So, I did and the doctor said he didn’t think she had RSV, but he wanted to have her tested for it. Well, sure enough she had it! So this last week Madison and I have pretty much been home bodies because the doctor said not to take her anywhere! So…it was nice because this last weekend Andrea and Paisley came to visit us and we had a wonderful time seeing them. These are some pictures of Madison today and also some of Madison, Paisley and Andrea when they came. Paisley seems to like Madison a little more now…she gives great hugs!









4 comments:

Justin and Julie Fam said...

Man that seems to be going around this year. Our family didn't get it, but our friends whole family got it.

Tamio & Anna said...

Hey Tara, if you want to shoot me your email I will add you to our list so you can check our blog. Your little girl is adorable, I love her eyes...I am still in shock that little Tara Davis is a mother though :)

Cory n Tara said...

Anna, so I'm not quite sure how to do that...well, without giving the world my email on this blog. And thanks...cory and I just love her. Yes, I feel old (I'll be 24 this year!!).

Valissa said...

I'm so sorry that Madison has RSV. It's no fun! Jett Had it last month and we were stuck at home for a little over two weeks. It was horrible! She has got to be one of the cutest little girls ever!! I mean that. She can be Jett's girlfriend :)