Saturday, July 16, 2011

Technolgy=update

So we finally got the internet---so I will finally update our page somewhat (my camera's battery went dead in the middle of adding all the pictures-- so I will add more later). I also added them backwards---so the top is more recent.



Madi in front of our Christmas tree--Christmas 2010

I love this picture!

Madi put her shoes on her tiger


I came into Madi's room because she was crying and I found her stuck in one leg---she was attempting to put clothes on by herself!


Halloween at my sister, Andrea's house---Madi is tinker bell---and Paisley decided to change her outfit from Dorothy (off wizard of oz) to a princess--made from her dress up clothes--and Cole is just along for the ride!


I found Madi in her room reading--so I went and grabbed my camera--so cute!




Madi just loves all her babies---and knows them all by name.

Madi has always had us wrap her babies for her. Well one day she decided she wanted to be wrapped too--so Cory the handy dad wrapped her nicely(except of course she needed her feet out)!

THE BOAT RIGATA (I don't know if I spelled that right:)

My dad manages Farmers Bank in Jerome and they decided to participate in this event at Derky's Lake---they built a boat out of cardboard and competed in this eventwhere they had to row there boat in a race (yes they road in the cardboard boat--and amazingly there's didn't sink--while some others did).

Left to right--Dennis, Sarah, Cody, Cory, and my dad.

Going to the start line
Below are some boats the others made




Madi likes to smoosh her face against glass--must get it from Cory!

Madi needed to have all three!


Cory was giving Madi a ride--so she wanted to give Curly-her baby-one too!
Our trip to Montana-August 2010

Madi after her long 4 hour nap in the car!

Madi during her nap--the hike must have been exhausting!


Our hike with Cory's sister Lisa and niece Aspen.



Cory took Madi to check out her Great Grandpa Orr's trucks.


Driving the Powerwagon--Cory smiles now, but wait till she actually has her driver's license!


My favorite--the blue dodge (when I met Cory's grandpa Orr for the first time I absolutely fell in love with this truck!)--his mom claims that she gets it--but I may fight her for it :)


1 comment:

Brooks and Andrea said...

Oh my goodness!!! Is this really an update??? BY the way that truck is awesome you mught have to add me to the fight:)