Sunday, January 15, 2012

Early Friday Morning...

At about 1:30 am Friday morning I heard some really loud screeching wheels close to our house. Then I heard some police sirens right after. I asked Cory if he had heard it too--of course not he sleeps way better than I do! Anyway, the next morning Cory headed to work (we live on a dead end street with only 3 houses on it--at the end of the dead end there is a fence that is next to the middle school). Cory hops the fence every morning to go to work. Well Friday morning he calls me and tells me it's no longer there! (he thought I was crazy when I told him what I heard in the middle of the night--) Yes there was a high speed chase right next to our house.  

Above is where the road met the fence.
This is picture of the fence ripped off the poles and the tracks of the vehicle that went through it.
That is our neighbor's house and part of there fence that is now gone.
This is the pipe/pole that goes along the top of the fence. 

Cory asked his principal about it and she hadn't been told anything about it. Today is Sunday and it looks just the same as it did on Friday. We thought we lived on a quiet street!

No comments: