Friday, September 6, 2013

The rest of August 2013

 At the fair the Madi and Quinton got up on this stage (it was empty with some music playing from the speakers) and started acting like they were singing (Madi was actually singing)--the microphones were off of course---but it was super cute.
 The kids got to ride 3 rides each (tickets just aren't cheap ya know)--they had this swing one for little kids--of course we had to do it--Quinton loves the swings at the park.
 Marshall--just a few days over 3 months old--crazy!
Not sure who he looks like yet--himself I guess...He weighs 14.5 pounds and is 25 inches long (Quinton is 34 inches long and weighs 22 pounds--Marshall may outgrow him!)
 
 
Madi did take swimming lessons this summer and went off the diving board (with a lifejacket on) all by herself.  I don't have pictures of it because I accidentally deleted all the pictures on my camera when I was trying to delete a blurry picture I took (So mad at myself). Anyway I had a few of the ones above on our computer already--so that was lucky.

No comments: