Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy 25th!

Today is Cory’s 25th Birthday! We celebrated last night with my family and are going to celebrate with his family tonight. I told him he is half way to 50…how exciting right? He’s such an old man (just kidding), but still very good look-in! He is also very sweet—all he wanted from me for his birthday was a date with just the 2 of us. So my mom (and dad…really he did help…thanks we owe you!) watched Madi while went to lunch and a movie Saturday. We enjoyed it very much, and will have to do it again soon. I also included some recent pictures of Madi. She can sit up pretty well with some help…she tends to sway to the side a little bit. Madi loves to arch her back when she no longer wants to be in her bouncer seat or her bumbo. She is growing like a weed still and we still enjoy guessing at what she is thinking.


The yummy ice cream cake my mom made for Cory! (I like it more than Dairy Queen cakes!)


Our little baldy!



A little air jordan for you!


Helping
Mommy
Get Ready! (Oh and don't worry the curling iron is not on!)

After church in her pretty dress!

A little drool!


1 comment:

Brooks and Andrea said...

Oh my gosh Tara, she is getting so big. Normally I think she looks like Cory but in all of those pictures I can definitely see you. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days. Oh, does Cory have a receding hairline??? J/K