Friday, May 29, 2009

Quick Update

























Well, Cory and I are finally moving into our own house tomorrow (the first time since we’ve been married-2 ½ years). We have been removing wallpaper and painting this whole last week since Saturday (with the help of both our wonderful families)! I just thought I would quickly give you an update with some random pictures I have happened to taken the last couple of weeks. Like Andrea’s blog says my mom is amazing and took on running a marathon! She is awesome! Tim and Andrea were both here to support her, so that was fun. Cory is working for 4 seasons (tree removing company) with his brother Ryan right now. Madi has been eating more and more (peas, sweet potatoes and bananas-with cereal-oh and popsicles from grandma davis)…she always wants whatever I’m eating, which today for lunch was a cheese stick (as you can see above). I may be slow at blogging for the next little while, as we won’t have the internet at our new place. Oh and good news Cory and I received jobs here in Jerome. Cory is going to be at the Middle School teaching health and I will be teaching 5th grade (so basically we’ll feel rich when we get our first pay checks!). I will cry when I have to leave Madi! She is so much fun and just loves to smile.

1 comment:

Andy and Robyn said...

I bet you are so excited to have your own house - but no built in baby-sitters! :) That is awesome you both already have jobs lined up--congrats!!