Sunday, January 11, 2009

1 Week Pictures





Madison and Grandma Orr



Paisley














Madison's first naked picture!










Here are some of Madison’s 1 week pictures that Lucinda Higley took for us as a gift. She did a great job! We also had a family picture taken too. Since Madison was on her own time schedule (which meant she was eating when the pictures were supposed to be taken)…her cousin Paisley stepped in for a second and posed for the camera.
Anyway just to update a little on our family, Cory is very busy coaching and teaching (so we love weekends when we get to see him-oh and he loves to see us too!). Madison and I have had the pleasure of having grandma Davis at home, which has now came to an end (we are very sad because she has to go back to work), helping us and letting me take a shower for the day!! Oh and I just added some extra pictures of Madison on here that I took so you can see the little chubby girl growing. And by the way…Andrea…this takes way too much effort…so don’t expect it too often, but I will try my best.











3 comments:

Johnny and Jenette said...

Tara you have such a beautiful baby. Congratulations!

Brooks and Andrea said...

Oh she looks so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting already. I miss you guys. We will see you in 3 weeks. I love the picture of her resting her head on her arms and the pink bow.

Van Tassell Family said...

She is adorable!! I just want to give her tons of kisses. Love ya.