Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st Bath Pictures





I have been meaning to put these up on here, but I kept forgetting. Anyway this was hard for me because I hated it when she cried in the beginning (now I am more okay with it). But thank goodness Grandma Davis and Aunt Andrea were there to show me how. Now Madison actually seems to like her baths (and it’s so nice not to have to worry about her umbilical cord). Oh and I weighed her Sunday night and she now weighs a whopping 9 pounds! I call her the chunky dunk!

2 comments:

Valissa said...

Oh my goodness! She's beautiful. And I love her name. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you two, now three! I never got to see your pregnant pictures, so you better so me at least one. Miss you guys! Congrats!

J-Babe said...

Oh Tara she is so precious! I just found your blog through Andrea's. With time I bet she will love her baths and it will be a fun time:) If you would like to see my blog I will have to get your e-mail. Mine is willjaim@yahoo.com