Tuesday, January 20, 2009

growing so fast!


Daddy's favorite time to hold Madison!








I thought she looked so cute in this hat!

I know you wouldn’t believe it but Madison is just growing up so fast. While I was holding her last night she laughed in her sleep…it was so cute! Today Madison is one month old and it’s her aunt Toni’s birthday. Madison is slowly but surely starting to fit into more clothes…which is awesome. She took her first big trip at about 2 ½ weeks…as Grandma Davis and I took her to see Great Grandpa and Grandma Hammerquist in Boise. (And of course I forgot my camera!) She was very good and slept all the way there and all the way back. It’s amazing how my body has adjusted to the smaller amount of sleep I’m getting…I would never have thought it was possible! But even though I don’t get the sleep, its well worth it as you can see.











3 comments:

Justin and Julie Fam said...

Your family is so cute. I am offended that I wasn't told you were bring your baby up here. Not really, but you'll have to tell me next time you come up.

Brooks and Andrea said...

She is getting so big. I love the pics of her in the hat. Can't wait to see you in a week and a half. You really need to work on your blog :) It's kind of plain & boring :)

Van Tassell Family said...

Oh My she is so stinkin cute!! I am so happy for you. I keep meaning to come and visit but I have a cold and so does Xaiden so I am waiting patiently to get over it so I can see that little angel, and of course you!! Love the pictures and love the hat pictures too, she looks cute no matter what, even when she is naked!!