Friday, September 7, 2012

August 2012

I know I am doing these posts backwards, but it still works! These pictures below are from August this year.
It was quiet--so I checked on the kids--they were in the wagon just playing!
Above is Madi pulling Quinton in the wagon--this entertainment can last a good amount of time--Cory told me the wagon was a waste of $15 (yardsale!), but I'm tellin you it has been well worth it!  
 
This next group of pictures is from Bear Lake (Davis Family Reunion)
 Mom--always cute!
 Sadie and Quinton
 Cory doin what he loves most about any beach--building a sandcastle!
 Quinton just loved the beach--he loves dirt, so sand is just as good for him!
 Hot thang!  Cleanin up.
 This is the only picture I have of this cute couple!
 Paisley and her favorite aunt!
 Madi talking Tim's ear off.

 Hmmm let's think what Madi might be getting into (candy??) 
 Love this face!
 
Madi's swimming lessons
 Motor boat, Motor boat!
Madi after the lifeguard walked her out on the diving board--she was a chicken...and I know she gets that from Cory. He does not like heights.
 
More pictures and hopefully videos tomorrow--it's too late!


No comments: