Saturday, September 8, 2012

The rest of June and May

Elmer came to visit at the end of May to help Cory with track 
 Quinton went right to Elmer and laid his head on him!
Cory wanted a new picture of the kids to put on his desk at school--the best I could get! 
 Madi found Cory's old hat from when he worked at the Fossil Beds in Hagerman--she was having a little too much fun!
 Such beautiful poses!

Paisley loves horses and she wanted to go for a little ride...so Madi of course did too.
 She loved it! Thanks Uncle Brooks!

 First sleepover at our house with Madi's cousin Skylar!
 Skylar wanted her hair braided (she is asking the wrong person--I am horrible at doing hair!)--anway Madi of course needed hers done too. I tried the french braid, but I must have fat fingers or some type of uncoordination (if that's a word) when it comes to that stuff.
 I got this pool from Wal-mart for the summer and the kids loved it--even when it didn't have water in it!
We went with my parents and Cody up to the South Hills for a day to go four wheeling--Madi has loved them ever since. By the way she had rode them all day and I went to put her in her carseat to go home and noticed her shoe (new shoes) looked funny--it was all misformed (melted)--so I asked her Madi was your foot hot when you were on the four wheeler--she said no...good thing she had some rubber in between!!

No comments: