Sunday, September 9, 2012

The $15 wagon (in video form)

So I posted a picture of this lovely wagon earlier, but this was just from the end of August. Anyway I was pulling the kids and they were loving it so I decided to get a video...well as you can tell Madi thought we needed to go even faster...so I put the camera down...turned away from the kids (my back to them) so I could run faster...and started pulling--then the thought came to me you probably should go that fast while turning--well before I slowed down the wagon had tipped and needless to say I had 2 crying children--but that didn't last too long and they still like rides in the wagon! Yes I abuse my children in a fun way!

1 comment:

Brooks and Andrea said...

I just barely saw that you had some posts. That is so fun. I love the video of Madi singing and Quinton giggling. It makes me wish we lived closer. I hate missing all the fun things you guys do :)