Saturday, September 8, 2012

July and some of June

Madi and I playing with the camera!


Some say she is my twin!
 Quinton loves his popsicles.
 He gets a little messy though :)
 
We went to Oregon this summer and this is about one of the only times I remember to use my camera!
 Kath and the kids--we love our grandma!
 Trying to get a good picture can sometimes take a lot of effort--Elmer and Kath's quick visit.
 
Below are pictures right before we went to drop my brother Cody off at the MTC for his mission.
 Cory, Cody and I
My siblings (Andrea, Tim, Me, Cody)
 If you can't tell my mom and dad had both been crying :(
Cody and his favorite nieces and nephews--Madi and her fingers are just great!
 Cody and Quinton--he just loved his uncle--sad that he probably won't remember that when he gets back :(
 
We went to the Hogle Zoo the day before Cody left.
 Madi and Pais'
Pais' , Andrea and Madi---I believe Madi has her chees grin on!

No comments: